This position is a chance to be the star. We are a premium business intelligence consulting group, with extreme levels of customer satisfaction and strong industry and functional knowledge for prospects. We have never hired a pure marketing position as that has been left to sales. However, if you are one who can move the needle, this is your chance.
Primary Duties of the Marketing Manager:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Strategizes and executes marketing campaigns and plans events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Determines appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Manages use of CRM system for campaigns and sales forecasting with sales.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
- College degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline drive environment
- Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
WHAT THIS IS NOT:
We are NOT hiring administrative, office, telemarketing, social media only or B2B positions. If you are looking for a typical boring in-office-sit-at-a-desk-all-day position, do not apply! This is not the job for you. Please only apply if you’re looking for a career with a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion.